It is worth mentioning that The Faint and Conor Oberst are coming in May.
1. Infinitely better than yesterday.
2. I made “corned beef” hash with Tofurkey sausage for my incredibly carnivorous father and didn’t tell him there wasn’t any meat in it until after he’d already eaten it. He shrugged and went back for seconds. All of the things, I win them.
3. I am the type of person who gets excited over learning a ton about vanilla in order to tweet about it. Also, once upon a time, I used to be a science nerd.
4. Case in point: I immediately turn into the 12-year-old me, who went to physics camp and subscribed to Discover, whenever I go to the air & space museum. Just give me a minute while I read all about these drones.
5. P.S. I have found the most terrorism-related thing in the air & space museum. My interests have come full circle.
6. Some lovely projects in the works/becoming much bigger things. Stay tuned.
We fear rejection
Dream, dream, dream of perfection
Despite my inability to understand human interaction, I have somehow managed to have extraordinarily good people in my life. I am very lucky.
I do things because it’s never occurred to me that I can’t do them, with one notable exception: I cannot make sense of human interaction.
relationship tip: call your significant other ‘hun’. it is the best endearment because it means you believe they are mighty enough to take over Europe.
Buy Tickets To Game of Thrones Burlesque - Live, Dirty and Dangerous!
Somebody go to this with me pleeeeease
BE THERE IN 5